Talisman Of Pery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM / MOD Selection !

3 posters

Go down

GM / MOD Selection !  Empty GM / MOD Selection !

Post  Admin Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Add Me Yahoo: talismanofpery !

gauge12 is only GM !
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://talismanofpery.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

GM / MOD Selection !  Empty Recruiting

Post  Curses Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:28 am

Just wanna know if u r recruiting Gms or Mods

Curses

Back to top Go down

GM / MOD Selection !  Empty salut

Post  Andrei Tue May 31, 2011 4:14 pm

Name:Andrei

Char Name :i dont get account yet..because server is closed...

have you ever been an MOD ?:i was gm...i know commands..i know all..i know to speak with players..i am loyal..i add players...and i play very much...

You have a facebook ? if no can you create one ? :palopg@yahoo.com

What will you do to help the server ? :i am oly day online...i add players..i respect rules of game...if any wane..dont speak good..i sell mail to owner...and i tell if to bann..this player...never bann 1 player.if dont tell to owner...

will you work with a serious attitude ? :i am very responsible...in my work...i try to make all perfect...

have you ever worked in another game ? :yes...i was gm...yes..i help adm to make items...i tell to adm ideas how to make better the game...

How long you can stay online each day ? :morning-9:30-3:00 and 4:00-7:00...this is my program...and sometimes and nights...

Why do you want be MOD ? :me i want to be mod...but i want very muchto be gm...because...i know how to speak with players...i have friends...and i tell to play this talisman..i help onwner..with i can..to make items..

Did You ever have any experience with talisman ? :i play talisman 4 years...i know all about talisman....

I hope my messag to be read...and i want very much..to be GM...and i help owner...with all....and i am loyal.... TY

Andrei

Back to top Go down

GM / MOD Selection !  Empty Re: GM / MOD Selection !

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum